Monday, November 30, 2009

My 1st Badminton session in 3 weeks !!!

Hmm, when was the last time i stopped playing badminton for such a long period of time? I can hardly remember. The only lucky guess that I can come up with is back in 2005 when first came back to Penang after my studies. Before that, I only get to play once a while when we can find enough members.
So for the first time since 2005, I did actually stop badminton for almost 3 weeks!!! I myself cannot imagine that I went through it. I stopped badminton for the whole month of Nov for Wed session due to the training that I needed so badly for my PBIM09 run. For my Sat's session, 2 weeks ago I skipped for the Tanjung 10km Run and again last weeks for the Penang Bridge International Marathon 2009. So last Sat was the first session in 3 long weeks for me.
The result? I feel GREAT getting to play with my Sat members and catching up with them again. It wasn't a really tiring session even though I had my regular hiking on the very same morning; probably because we have extra 2 guests as well as the full rest I had for the whole week after the PBIM09 run. Just wanna say, I'm glad that I can continue back my favourite game :)
ps: I'm not a very good badminton guy, I just like to play the sport :P

1 comment:

HL said...

yea yea sport guy lo :p