Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lucky Me???

I do not count myself lucky all this while in terms of entering any lucky draws or contest. For the past 2 years, I do have some luck in lucky draws for the sports event that I entered however. But my recent luck really caught me myself in surprise.

Sometimes back in June, I entered a contest and was chosen as 1 of the lucky 5 to win a pair of First Class tickets to catch the DREAMZ in Genting. This magical and illutionist show was being performed and show in Genting daily from Feb till Aug this year. The show featured the white tiger, white lion and a pair of cute lovely dogs (forgot what breed liao). Featuring for the first time in Southeast Asia is a magnificent beast...the elusive white lion. Once thought to be a myth, the white lion first existed as whispered rumours in the wilderness of South Africa before finally being discovered in 1975. This highly elusive animal performs alongside the white tiger - possibly the most prized animal in modern times for its beautiful coat and stunning ice-blue eyes.

Shown above are the 2 tickets I won for the show on 12th July. Noticed that the price of the ticket is printed RM0. Hehe. I managed to get the exact middle sit in front of the stage behind the VIP row. I have never been to any European show or circus before, so for me this show is great. There were 12 of us in total catching this show together...

That's not all...sometime in June, I receive a call from the A1 Fanzone manager saying that I'm one of the April contest winner. They do normally send out newsletters and everytime I just deleted them coz now is not A1 period. FYI, only 3 winners are chosen for this April contest and the prizes are AAM membership for 1 year, exclusive rights to A1 team Malaysia and most important rm500 Touch&Go preload amount.


Only after the manager called me then I check my email to realized that I've really won. After completing all the needed paperworks and forms, finally I received my prizes through POS early of the week. Hooray...

Right now, I didn't enter any contest at the moment. But I do hope if I enter in the near future, I will be lucky again and win something again. I'm not greedy, just keep my fingers crossed :)

No comments: