Thursday, July 24, 2008

Peace peace...let's run for Peace...

Yeah, it's time of the year again. Time for Peace Run again. This run will be held at Youth Park @ Penang Municipal Park on the 3rd August 2008 starting 730am. Yes, it's next Sunday. The distance is 6km, and since I stopped running after my KL run back in January, i feel that this run will be a good try for me to start running back. I have never taken part in any Peace Run before, so this will be my first time. The closing date for submission will be this Saturday. At first i planned to submit my entry form today after work, but somehow some of my ex-colleagues wants me to help them submit, therefore I'll be waiting for them until tomolo lunch before submitting the forms all together. Hopefully come next Sunday i will be having a smooth Peace run without much difficulties or muscle cramp like I always used to. 6km is easy to say, but somehow given that I stopped running for so long already, now thinking about it also I'm a bit worried...haha. Let's see come next Sunday :)

Attached above is the route for the run. If you are a PFS guy, this route will be somehow familiar since all PFS students have their cross country run there all these years...

No comments: