Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A rare finding...

Throughout all these years of eating durians, I have never come across such a unique finding of the durians i ate. This finding happens few weeks back while we (me and my parents) are opening up one durian. Straightaway upon open, we are so surprise to see that this durian have 3 sides (normally when you open the durian, you can only see 2 sides) -> refer to the picture below:The durian taste was not bad, but also not very very special given that it's not expensive in terms of the price. But it's the shape and 'unique' finding that captures my attention. So I straight away went to my room to take my camera and snapped few pictures for the record and now share with everyone...Below is another shot of the whole opening of this special unique durian. Enjoy...the view of course!



No comments: