Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day !!!

To all the moms out there. Today is a day specially reserved for you. If not for you, then all of us will not be here today. Just wanna take this opportunity to wish all mothers in this world "Happy Mother's Day" and hope you will have a happy day and many more to come...
Me and my wifey, being children; good ones :p took my mom-in-law out for lunch yesterday. It was a simple lunch, but a happy one. I had plans to take my mom out for meal as well today but somehow my house had a little noisy energetic newphew around, so it's kinda hard to dine outside. Nevertheless, I'm sure both mom and dad are happy too see their cute grandson around the house :)


Next time, I will teach my kids to love their mommy as well and be a good future generation !

No comments: