Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Mom's Bake newly delicious product - Fudge Chocolate Brownie!!!


Hmm, make no mistake, I must intro this finger licking yummy food to each and everyone, all readers out there. Mom's Bake latest offering captures my heart completely! For the very simple reason, I love the wet and sticky brownie and I love chocolates! The sweetness, the aroma and the stickiness just suits me perfectly the best! I LOVE IT !!!


Fudge Chocolate Brownie .. Intro Price: RM14. Usual Price: RM16. Order Now !!!

For the introduction of this latest yummy product, Mom's Bake is doing promotion - RM14 instead of RM16. Don't miss out this great opportunity, be fast and grab the offer. Please ping me if interested, I can help to place order and provide more information of the delivery (only in Penang). After all, I guarantee you that your RM14 will be value for money and money well spend for such a nice dessert!

No comments: