Monday, March 1, 2010

CNY 2010 is over !!!


Well well well...finally CNY 2010 is over...I'm sure most of us out there had a fat tummy as the results of continuous eating during the happy festives period. I do really gained on 2kgs because of the CNY, but nevertheless, this year's CNY really is a fun period for me. For the first time, I have my wifey together with me doing the visitings, distributing angpows for the very first year and busy intaking all those nice and delicious food !!!

Yesterday was Chap Goh Meh, the last day of CNY celebration. Penang's downtown was so seriously jammed that one of my colleague that went for wedding dinner took 2 hours to reach home after the dinner ended. All this was due to the Floating Possession as well as the Chap Goh Meh celebration at the Esplanade.

Not forgetting, at the last day of CNY every year, I will get to eat one of my favourite dessert, the Pengat!!! It's the mixed of bananas, jelly and different kind of potatoes in the sweet coconut juice...I had a lot this year, thanks to neighbour, my mom and mom-in-law...hahaha...love it !!!

2 comments:

HL said...

I also have a very nice CNY this yr .. u only thanks ur neighbour, mum n mum in law ? no thank me ? i help ur mum le for the dessert :p
i love the dessert so much too ..

BH said...

I thanked you in my heart :p