Sunday, November 2, 2008

Genting Trailblazer 2008

It's Genting Trailblazer today. Nope, I'm not posting post-discussion or analysis of the race today. It's just that some of my personal opinion after seeing the news on TV just now. For the first time, the organizer created a 'championship run' which is specially for those competition racers. Furthermore, no more mild category and all will be 14km distance trail crossing and blazing.

My ex-company as usual went in a big group again - 30+ people !!! They rented a whole bus to go up there just like my time back in 2006 when I was competing... Really praise their sport spirit. Me? Old liao and budget concern as I will be bombarded with lots of wedding red bom starting next week. For the first time, TV news shows the event just now, impressive! I'm sure I will be getting more stories from those who went tomorrow...

No comments: