Monday, November 3, 2008

Starwalk 2008 - 14 December 2008

It's counting down to the year end again and as usual, who in Penang doesn't know Starwalk?? It's of course the biggest sporting event in the northern region. Organized by Star Publications, this event attracted a record 12,000 participants during last year's walk. Now of course it's the total from both Competition and Non-Competition category.


I must admit I had one of the best to remember Starwalk last year (refer to my old post to find out) and I really do hope this year's walk will be a nice one too. Registration starts last week and I have already done it thanks to my friend and got myself early bird gift as well...counting down my walking days...but of course before that is the Tanjung 10km and then Penang Bridge half-marathon :)

No comments: