Sunday, December 28, 2008

The power of coffee :)

Many people said that coffee has no more effect on them whenever they drink it. I didn't bother to find out why, thinking that perhaps it was because their body is already used to the caffeine in the coffee which is supposed to freshen them up. I was lucky that coffee does help me whenever I'm sleepy and needs to stay awake !!!
Take today for example. I woke up 515am after my 3 hours badminton yesterday night. My gf came to get me at around 540am, and we head to the Greenlane McDonald to meet up with her friends to carpool to KL for wedding dinner. We were early, hence we ordered the McDonald Breakfast meal which comes with free refill coffee or tea. I took 2 cups of coffee there before parting ways with my gf and heading back home.
Walao !!! I was really fresh for the whole day. Even when I tried to sleep in the afternoon for my usual nap, it was really hard to sleep. If not because of the 2 cups of coffee, Sunday will always be a restless and tired day for me to stay lazy at home...haha...so now I'm thinking of catching some football later tonight :)

No comments: