Monday, December 1, 2008

A tired and fattening weekend...

What a weekend. Being rushing from my company's teambuilding on Friday evening, I rush back home at dinner time to get myself ready before leaving for airport at 7+pm to reached at around 8pm just in time to check in to my 9pm flight. But my flight was delayed for 2 hours !!! Imagine a tired me and my gal have to wait at the airport. Upon reaching LCCT, it was already 1230am Sat and by the time my brother fetched me and reached back to his home, it was already 2+am before I finally went to bed.
Woke up after barely sleep for 3 hours at 5am to get myself ready again to be my buddy's heng dai. Was being picked up at around 545am, and then the bang door tradition and the tea ceremony. I'm so happy for them, my best friend coursemate and her sweet heart :) Back at my brother's place at around lunch time, and I took my nap awhile before waking up and following my sister to pick up my gf who went to Kepong to visit her good friend. At 7+pm, we were at Sri Petaling Overseas restaurant for the wedding dinner. I had a lot of red wine during the dinner and was really feeling dizzy for the first time. After the dinner, I was lucky to escape from my varsity friend's clutches to follow my brother back. After I took my bath, I really can't take it anymore and straight to bed. By the time my gf finished her bath, I was already soundly asleep.
The next morning we were late already and upon prepared everything, my brother and sister drove us to the airport. We managed to get ourself each a set of McD breakfast and check in to our 1110 flight, but alas, it was delayed again for another 1.5 hours. By the time my mom picked us up and reached home to settle all the unpacking and bath, it was already 2+pm. Had a nap, online awhile and get ready to John's wedding dinner again. Was being picked up at 645pm, and 'blur-blur' enjoy the dinner. Reached home around 11+pm, took my bath, packed my stuff for today's work and then sleep at around 12am....there goes my weekend....so damn tired...this weekend will be the same again ... so sometimes too many friends is not a good thing. Aha !!!
And today back at office I went to weigh myself...alamak...weight increased 1kg after my wedding dinner eating spree :(:(:(

No comments: