Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I did my 10th time on the 10th Anniversary...yeah!

Well, if you are wondering what is my post header all about....what is 10th times and what 10th anniversary??? It's actually my blood donation counts. I went for my 10th blood donation yesterday lunch time, donation number 10 since I'm eligible to donate blood back then when I was still studying in Form 6. And if you do a little bit of maths, 10 times on the 10th years....that's average to once per year...Hehe. Actually I wanted to donate more times but recent few years I have been having lots of sports activities, which sometimes kind of make it a bit hard for me to go donate and then do my exercise. Even yesterday's donation was able to finally being done after few times of delays together with my colleagues.
Unlike last time where there's some blood donation drive or campaign be it is school, university, ex-company or some center, this time me and my colleagues purposely went over to the Hospital Pulau Pinang blood donation center to have our blood donated. Imagine our big hearts and efforts driving all the way from Bayan Lepas to the state hospital. My little red book still recorded nine times simply because there was once I help my friend's father to replace back a pack of blood he used for his operation. Nevertheless, I was really happy that I have managed to help people that needed blood with my 10 packs. Hopefully I can stay healthy and help more people time to come :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such big moment...should have inform us to celebrate with you ma...keke

Anonymous said...

Keep it up !! My 1st time donating blood was still freshly in my mind !!

BH said...

Mr Anonymous,
It's not any big moments, just so 'ngam ngam' nia. Nothing to celebrate about...Thanks to your ride!