Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to work and school after such a long holiday !!!

It's Monday...the very first Monday of year 2010. After almost 2 months of holidays, school reopens. Personally, after such a long holidays from X'mas, I'm back to work !!!
It was a super jammed Monday on the road. No more free flow traffic on my way to work starting today. I could see long queues all the way to work at 7am this morning even though it's still so early. From Ayer Itam to Bayan Lepas still consider smooth, but on the opposite direction especially the whole stretch of GreenLane, it's a sorry sight. Although my journey is far from house to office (about 15km), I'm glad I'm travelling against the traffic flow, albeit passing through Ayer Itam schools area :)
Hopefully I can catch up with my blog posting again after being left behind so long. BTW, I'm suspecting my modem broke down again...sigh, no online at home :(

No comments: