Thursday, January 14, 2010

My blog posting had been copied without my permission !!!

Today after lunch, my friend told me that one of my blog posting made it into the Penang Has It All facebook page. He thought I was writing up for them. I was caught by surprised because I didn't. It was the my posting of the 5th Penang International 12 Hours Walk updates. You can check out my posting here:

http://relax-mind.blogspot.com/2009/12/5th-penang-internation-12-hours-walk.html

Now here's the posting in the Penang Has It All facebook webpage :

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=226502342177&index=1

Look at the description details of the event for their posting, it's EXACTLY the same as mine!!! The admin that posted the event in the facebook page simply just copied and pasted everything from my posting !!! And I was not being informed or asked about it at all.....what is this !!! Those info I got through emails and calls to the organizer and they just simply take at as their own work ????!!!!
They can at least inform me in advance that they are taking the info from my posting. But this is copying everything of my own words. I believe even 10 years old kid knows how to copy and change some words if they were to copy homework from their friends. Furthermore this is done by a General Facebook group which has thousands of fans and followers. What can I say? Sigh....

2 comments:

HL said...

can make any complaint ?

BH said...

I do not think complain will be useful...they will just ignore it :(