Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Metro Jaya Warehouse Sale 16 Dec 2009 - 20 Dec 2009 @ Penang


Event : Metro Jaya Warehouse Sale
Date : 16th to 20th Dec 2009
Time : 11am to 9pm
Venue : PISA Penang
Looking for good bargains for your household items? The metrojaya warehouse sales is back again in Penang. I went for the previous time and seems like it's really getting great responses, which is why they are back doing it again :)
Some items like bedsheets and pillows are going as low as 70% discount. GO have a look if you are free, I'm sure there will surely be something that you will need once you see them :) Good Luck !

1 comment:

Janine said...

I saw only bedsheets by the Yoong Onn group of companies. I thought they were imported but if they aren't then the before sales price is false, so you don't really get up to 80% discount. I bought one 500 threadcount Q-fitted bedsheet + 2 pillowcase + 1 bolstercase for RM129 which I think is just reasonable, but not dirt cheap.