Monday, December 21, 2009

Tired Monday again...

As usual, Monday is always a tired day after the weekend. Especially today is so freaking hot out there just now during lunch :( I'm supposed to have a relax weekend thinking or rather assuming that Sat's morning hike as well as the evening badminton session will be cancel due to lack of people last weekend. Turned out that Sat's morning hike was ON as usual even though there are only 4 of us. It was a long weekend since Friday is Awal Muharam holiday, thus whole Ayer Itam was jam packed by the time I finished hiking and went to Bukit Jambul to changed my house's water tap.
I didn't take my afternoon nap that day thinking that I can have a good rest at night, but somehow last minute my badminton buddies called and said they are there waiting for the session, so rushed to badminton and played 5 tough games with only 4 of us...that night after the game and all the dinner and bath, my battery level was flat!!!
Yesterday was a bit better even though morning went out searching for butterfly clip to attach the fluorescent light tube to the ceiling, and then whole day fixing and installing the fan and light at home...
Right now, my wish is to go home and stick to my bed and have a good sleep, so sleepy after lunch + the hot weather...yawn yawn...

No comments: