Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Penang Starwalk 09 (13th Dec 09) Results - part3 (Men's Junior, Senior + Diamond Veteran and Women's Junior + Senior Veteran)

Finally, here's the last part of the Penang Starwalk 2009 results. Thanks for all your patience. In this final part, we have the Men's Junior, Senior and Diamond veteran category results. Not forgetting, we have the Women's Junior and Senior veteran category as well.

Men's Junior Veteran


Men's Senior Veteran


Men's Diamond Veteran

Looking at their time, these elder generation really put younger generations to shame...haha. It's not their strength are superior or what, but somehow I feel that they are much much better in their mental strength and determination.

Women's Junior Veteran


Women's Senior Veteran


To everyone that tried hard but didn't get among the medal winners, try again next year. Persistence and hard work will pay off one day :)

4 comments:

HL said...

u'hv got the medal and i've got the rewards :p kekeke

Unknown said...

Many thanks for releasing the results though in installments and some prints are rather blur.
Nevertheless, it's a job well-done!
Congrats!

BH said...

Samuel, I was bz this week, that's why I can only do bit by bit. The only blur one are not my picture, the rest I feel it's still acceptable la. Furthermore, I see no one share out the results, that's why I upload, else all these while I didn't upload starwalk results :)

Unknown said...

I appreciate your voluntary work done to release the results, which should be done by The Star, the leading provider of online news. Maybe, someone should alert them.
Once again, many thanks, BH!