Friday, December 18, 2009

Today is 'HOLIDAY'...but not me :(

I was wondering what am I doing waking up early today? It was supposed to be a holiday today, meaning no work and can rest at home or continue busy with my house renovation or my wedding preparations. It's Awal Muharam today, which many companies and government departments are observing as holiday, EXCEPT for my company...
Well, Christmas is round the corner, meaning next Friday is off for everyone, and then we have New Year coming the following Friday, so today should be the last working Friday for many people. 2009 is coming to an end very fast, 2010 is looming. Have you achieved what you've set out to do in 2009? For sure, 2009 has been a super busy year for me, but I'm taking it with open arms and looking forward to starting my new life with my dearest love come 2010...

No comments: