Sunday, April 12, 2009

A tired weekend...

It was supposed to be Easter Friday, but somehow it was a bad day for me. Well, at least before lunch I was still going to think it'll be a good Friday for me, last day of the working week and a weekend to look forward to. But then my program got some problem, making me so desperate, lost and mood swing to find the root cause and solve the problem. That whole afternoon I was just busying with my work and care less about what's happening around me, but come 530pm, I still couldn't find out where the problem is/are.

No choice, but to leave at around 7pm because I had dinner date with my gf, but she can sensed that I'm not in a good mood...haha. After the meal and visit to the PISA for walk-walk in the Bripex Exhibition, I went home to continued my work...thinking that Monday will be boss come calling and asking for the status update, makes me more desperate. I continued my investigation after my bath and finally stopped at 130am knowing that I need to wake up early at 6am for my hiking Sat morning...

Come yesterday morning, went for my hiking as usual, then back to work and work awhile and lunch at home before heading out with my gf to survey for something. Came back was already almost 5pm, and quickly took a quick nap and then prepared and rush for my badminton at 6pm. Arriving back home after the session at around 9pm, and by 930pm, I was facing my laptop for my problem solving session again. Finally, I saw some light to my problem and managed to solved the big question mark in my mind, but I still have another part of the program which is giving me error. You can see that I'm missing the whole night of EPL actions because of this...haizzz. Again slept at 1+am...

Today morning woke up to find that my modem is down for unknown reason. Streamyx fault? Modem KO? Adaptor problem? I'm not sure, but one thing for sure is that I can't go online the whole day and can only resort to newspaper reading session for both yesterday and today's paper. Went out lunch with my parents at noon together with my gf, then came back for my short nap. Actually I wanted to continue my work after I came back, but I'm still a bit clueless about the problem faced :( Went out for my leisure hike at 5pm and then dinner before heads home. Wow...got my favourite chendul bought for me, hooray! Thanks to my parents :) Once I finished my bath, then it's working time again until now. Surprisingly, now my modem and Internet is working, but at a very bad connection. Don't ask me why, I was about to call my brother to seek for solution. Tomorrow boss will surely ask for my work status, hopefully I won't have tough time...but with my unsolved problem, I doubt so :( Wish me luck...

1 comment:

HL said...

Working life sure got ups n down especially when you are in the R&D field. GAMBATHE YEA !!! I am always there for you ..