Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Humble Beginnings' Mille Crepes

Someone actually ordered one of these mille crepes (french vanilla flavor) to our office for us and I got my chances to a few cubes of it. Boy it was damn tasty and delicious. I just love it. This business is still new in Penang, it's only been here for 2 months. Currently they are only doing delivery services to the east coast of Penang through phone or online order.

For girls out there that are afraid of fat, these crepes will not suits you since it's very creamy. But for me, even though I know I'm fat, I just couldn't resist it. They are currently promotion for the first 3 months of operation in Penang. First 5 customers that called through and order, it will be absolutely free, the next five gets 75% discounts, and 5 after that is 50% and finally 15th to 20th callers gets 25% off.

Price starts from rm55 and if you wanna find out more, do check out their website at http://www.humblebeginnings.com.my. YUMMY YUMMY !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out Humble Beginnings New Cake promotion at www.humblebeginnings.com.my.