Monday, October 20, 2008

My new hiking shoes :)

It's been awhile since I said and determined to get myself a new pair of shoe for hiking. After all, my old pair was already 2+ years and there's no more grips on it (I have slipped few times and nearly fall down a couple of times during my regular Sat hike). Furthermore, the front of that old one on both side have already torn out, I guess it was about time to have a new pair.

With the old pair, I was really afraid to go for hiking especially now that it's rainy seasons. This new pair was bought by my friend from Taiwan (it's better and much cheaper coz Timberland brand shoes in Malaysia are way overpriced), and I got it from him for very very cheap nia :) It was love at first sight the moment I saw it. Just few a bit wasted that such a nice branded expensive shoes will be use for my rough hike. Maybe I was not very used to it, causing my toes so much pain and the back of my both ankles got blisters during my hike last Saturday. It's now covered with plasters....haha. A new shoes finally....hopefully will be used to it soon :)

No comments: