Thursday, October 2, 2008

Odd Traffic in Bayan Lepas FTZ during Raya

For the past 2 days, if you went to Queensbay Mall or to Bayan Lepas area, you will noticed something very very different from the normal days. Yes, off course it's the traffic. Since Tuesday night, the traffic in Bayan Lepas especially the FTZ area has been on a remote state.

I myself went past the area yesterday evening and today and witnessed myself that there were hardly any traffic. The reason? It's still Raya holiday and even though the holiday ends today and work as usual tomorrow, I bet many of those outstation workers will take leave tomorrow so that they can enjoy 5 straight days off for holidays or back at their hometown.
How I wish the traffic in Bayan Lepas area will be as good as the past 2 days. But I know this wish will never be granted - impossible. Well, guess have to continue my dream...haha.

No comments: