Friday, October 10, 2008

my Office Alone version


Have you ever work until so late that in the end, you are the only one left in the office? Well, I had in the past but it was years ago back at my old work place. But then again you got to have the 2nd time after the 1st one right? I had one again yesterday - my very first time at my new office :)
Well, I was supposed to be leaving office early today. First reason is that the whole week so far has been raining and I couldn't do any jogging as usual for my next week's run preparation...kinda sad liao. 2nd reason is that I'm damn stucked with my work and I just couldn't get the solution even though been trying for the whole day :( Went to changed my clothes around 6pm but then....rains again...so again no running for this week and can't go back home...sigh.
Went back to my desk, switched on back my laptop and continue to work as my colleagues already went out to eat seafood and US counterpart at "Hai Boey". Again opened up my project and try to solve the damn sickening problem...Luckily I did make myself a cup of hot milo, else I will be hungry with no dinner yet. Finally after 2+ hours trying with the same fail outcome, I decided to call it a day with the rain still falling to go home and have my rest....what a day...

No comments: