Thursday, January 8, 2009

Auspicious Day to start work in 2009 after Chinese New Year...

Chinese New Year is just 3 weeks away. In 3 weeks time we are going to enter the year of the Ox. So how are you doing and planning for your CNY holidays back to hometown? For me, I don't really have much to plan since I'm staying at my hometown and my company will be shutting down for the whole week during that week. I believe many companies will also do the same since now the economy impact is really hitting us in Asia. After the CNY holiday, which is the day to best start ur work? The chart above shows the prediction based on your animal signs. It's up to you to believe it :) If you are auspicious, then try to avoid the day termed Worst in bold. Or better still, consult experts to find ways to prevent something bad happening to you if you really have to start on on the "Worst" day... Good luck then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe .. the day that I am suppose to start work falls on the worst opening day of mine, so I went back to work a day before that, with my lucky colour shirt, suspicious ahh :-)