Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thumbs down for Happy :(

Happy yesterday improved its voice tariff plan, announcing Happy Hour during which customers can make extra long calls for just 99 sen, while enjoying a much reduced rate for short calls.

In a statement yesterday, it said the new plan promised better savings on calls of all durations.

Well, in my statement, this are VERY BAD changes.
Previously, I can use my Happy to call any network and talk for the maximum of 45 mins for only 99 sen. Even though the lines are bad or can even cut-off by itself, I can still live with it. However, with this new tariff plan, the 45 mins for 99 sen is only applicable for calls made by Happy to Happy network and furthermore it's only from 9am to 5pm. Calls made to other network will be 99 sen for ONLY 15 minutes starting from 22 Jan 2009. After the 15 mins time period, every additional minute will be charged at 33 sen. This really sucks big time. Thank god my Happy is gonna finish its credit soon and I'm not gonna top up on use it anymore after this.
BOOOOO Happy !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good BOOOOO happy !!