Friday, January 30, 2009

My first time ever...Cinema experience...

Well, I bet you will mostly got confused with my header if you didnt carry on reading this. Or maybe you will make a rough guess that I'm visiting Cinema for the very first time. Well, it's not what you think. The story that I want to share with all of you about the my first ever experience of viewing a movie in an almost empty cinema.

First of all, I booked for another movie through internet but upon telling my friends that I'm watching that movie (name not to be mention...give some face la), some told me it's better to download that movie instead of watching it in the cinema while another friend recommended me to this movie partly due to the sound effect is much better in cinema. We arrived at the counter at around 11am, decided to change the movie after discussed with my beloved sweet gf. While we were selecting the movie, I noticed that the seats are quite empty for the 1210pm movie slot and there were only 5 reserved seats so far. Nevertheless, we didn't care much and just proceed with the purchase.

After that, we went down to Kim Gary for our lunch. My gf didn't really have any idea on what to have for lunch, so I just suggested this place since we never dine there before. We are consider lucky to be arrived early coz after we finished the orders, the restaurant's tables are almost fully filled compared to us being table no.3 when we arrived. I have already finished my meal when my gf's meal haven't even arrived even though other tables with the same order have already been served...Finally after 2 times of enquiries, the meal finally arrived much to our relief...phew!

It was left only about 10 minutes when we left the restaurant, so we proceed to the cinema, checked in and went to ease ourself in the toilet before taking our seats. There were already 5 people in the cinema and I assumed they also just arrived not long before us. I thought we are 'early' to be no.6 and no.7. However when the movie finally started, there were no other people to be seen. So me and my gf were considered to be in an almost empty cinema. It was as if I booked the whole cinema just for 2 of us...hahahhaha. Such a wierd feeling watching the movie with only 7 of us...I bet I will never experience a second time of such incident before though I did learned to never rules out anything, simply before anything is possible in this world... :)

No comments: