Monday, January 19, 2009

What a traffic day....Monday 19th Jan 2009

Today as usual it was not an easy day to wake up after the long weekend. To be frank, I had a very nice weekend last week, being able to spent time at home resting, with my families and especially lots of nice quality time with my gal, of course some sports and exercise and helping mom with the CNY cookies. It was a very fruitful weekend indeed.

Since school just started few weeks back, it has been very jam every weekday morning nowadays even though I get off to work very at 645am, simply because it was about the same time parents and school buses dropping off the students to study at school. On my way to work at Bayan Lepas, there was massive jam at the GreenLane Convent school there. As expected, I knew something must have happened. True to my sixth sense (more like common sense), there were a 3 car collisions there. No wonder so damn jam.

(skip the work and office part, since Monday is always Monday blues...)

During lunch time, we went out quite on time today since my boss was complaining hungry already (else, we always went to lunch wayyyy later than everybody else in the company). We went Sunshine Market and the traffic was ok, except for the hot hot sun. After lunch, it was really sleepy, luckily went to hear some eye-protection briefing before continue my testing and development work.

I went off around 645pm, and on my way back, it was hell of a jam coz again it's about the same time as evening school dismissal time. There were an accident at the Batu Lanchang lane (imagine it was such a torturing going past there during that time and now accident pulak!!!) and then another one at Jalan Ayer Itam (in front of Chung Ling secondary school). Wow...so many accident today...

Now, my blog browser is having some problem, that's why I was not able to arrange my post nicely or attach any pictures...haih. Did some surfing for today, and after this, gonna make my daily report to my dear gal gal and hopefully tonight can have some good rest...see ya!

No comments: