Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year + Gong Xi Fa Cai !!!

It's the year of the Ox...Happy Chinese New Year to all readers out there from Endless Horizon. Please pardon me for the late wishes since it's already the 3rd day of the CNY as I have valid reasons. First of all, it's Chinese New Year and i'm quite busy helping out my family with housework and all the cny stuff. Secondly, my modem adapter somehow got KOed and I do not have access to the internet for a good 4-5 days. Currently I'm using my temporary multivolt adapter. Hopefully it will last until I get a new one :)


So how was your CNY so far? Received many ang pows? Or have given out many for those of you who are married? Whichever category you falls into, my best wish for you out there is to have a good, smooth, happy and healthy life ahead in the year of Ox. Take care and all the best...Enjoy the remaining 13 days of CNY! Woohoo!!!

No comments: