Monday, January 12, 2009

I saw a meteor star !!!

This happened few days back last week (to be exact it was Thurs night last week) but it's my first time experience so that's why I would like to share it out. I was as usual calling and chatting with my love after waited patiently for her tv series to finished at around 930pm. While we were talking, I was outside my house compound walking around and chatting happily. Then suddenly I saw 1 bright star travelling fast across the dark dark skies. It was moving fast but I could see it clearly among the leaves of my house's rambutan trees because it was dark at that time and the really bright light of it.
Immediately I told my dear about it. She then ask me to faster make a wish. For a moment after that, both of us went silence as we were making our wishes :) I really hope that these wishes will become reality. After all, this is the first time I had the chance to witness the incident and people always says first time will be more lucky... We continued our phone conversation after that happily knewing that we were really lucky :) (the pictures attached is not the one I witness, just for the purpose of displaying :p)

No comments: