Sunday, September 14, 2008

Arsenal New Season 08/09 Home Jersey

Arsenal's 08/09 home jersey was a bit different this season around. Previously it was red in colour with the white sleeves but this time around, it was all red and only the top half of the sleeve was white. I have friend who's going over to Thailand come tomorrow and he can help to get the Arsenal replica jersey which looks almost like the real one for only RM35. The original price of the Nike Arsenal jersey which I went to checked 2 days ago at Queensbay Mall was priced at RM259 !!!
And after watching Arsenal young guns went rampant and trashed Blackburn at Ewood Park 4-0 yesterday with Adebayor scoring his hattrick and Van Persie got the other goal, I was really tempted to get the replica jersey myself, but thinking that I already got 1 from last season, I might as well control myself and not spend for this season's one. Furthermore, it's coming towards end of the year now and many wedding invitations round the corner, I do believe this is necessary. But deep inside my heart, Arsenal remains my club and I will support them no matter how and cheers for them hoping they will at least land themselves a silverware this season...Go go go Arsenal !!!

No comments: