Tuesday, September 23, 2008

KWYP City Run 2008

It's time for another exercise posting again. Well, basically this will be my next run assignment after laying low for this month. It's the Kwong Wah Yit Poh annual City Run 2008. I have heard about this run few years back but never have the chance to join. Actually I almost join last year but pulled out last minute due to no gang going with me. But since my ex-colleague was so keen into run recently, we basically took up whatever short run that's got to offer in Pg over the last few months.

I didn't registered this run as my ex-colleagues did the work for me. Up till now, I still haven't pay back the registration fee to my friend, so sorry to him. The run will flag off on 19th October 2008 at 730am, so it's around 1 month from now. It was stated as a 10km run but if you look at the map attached below which I print-screen from some other blog, the distance calculated from mapmyrun was only ~7km, so I'm not sure as to the exact distance.

I'm getting fatter and heavier over the years and ever since I left my old companies which provides gym and colleagues there which are always eager for run and sports, I have been a bit lazier. My 2 previous runs which were the Peace Run and Merdeka Run was not good, so I'm just praying hard that this run will be much better.
Finally, here are the details for the City Run 2008:

Event: City Run 2008

Organizer: Kwong Wah Yit Poh Press

Date: 19 October 2008 (Sunday)

Time: 730am starts

Venue: In Front of Prangin Mall (start and finish)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from:
www.pinhaisweb.com.br