Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hot Hot Day...Arghhh

After last week's heavy rain and wet days, it was back to the normal hot days this week so far. Today was extremely hot outside under the sun. My parents always told me that working community like me always stayed in the office won't feel the heat since we are always in the air-cond environment. This is exactly what I don't like since my immune system is quite weak and I do get sick easily. It's always the last thing I want to happens on me coz by then my parents and gf will starts to worry about me.
Today was one of those days. In the morning, everything is still normal and I'm still ok. But come lunch, we went out to Genting (behind Hamid Khan) to have our lunch. It was so damn hot, and although I didnt know the exact temperature, I'm sure that it was at least 35 celcius out there. Once I'm back to office, my flu started. Being sitted at the strongest air-cond flow place doesn't help and my flu quickly developed into a serious one. The whole afternoon was not OK for me and even after my tea-break, my flu is still the same.
I just keep on until I went to badminton hoping that I will get better after the sweating. Right now back home, my flu is still there but after taking my pill, it was considered under control. Hopefully my running nose will go away when I wakes up tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed...

No comments: