Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just another property fair

It was another Friday evening after work and as usual after work, me and my girl went out for dinner together. And since we will be attending my primary school friend's wedding dinner Saturday night and then the whole Sunday will be occupy by being brothers on the wedding day, therefore we have decided to visit the Star Property and Home Fair 2008 on Friday.

We took dinner nearby at the Sunshine Market and then proceed to P.I.S.A to visit the fair. There were not many people at the fair given that it's just the first day of the fair (expected more people Saturday and Sunday) and also because it's dinner time at that moment. Just like the previous fair I have attended, the fair show cases a lot of nice projects BUT again, it was mainly focus on the high end and high income group of people. Many of those are projects with double storey semi-d or three storey terrace priced at the minimum of rm700k and above. There were a few low course projects and some leftover previous projects launched back in 2006 with only bumi lots left. This time around, there are not many exhibitors and many of the booth are taken up by banks and other financial institutions or investment company. So, average income earners like me were left with nothing much that can be offered by. Not really that dissapointed, since I already expected the outcome to be like this...to me it was just another property fair :)

No comments: