Sunday, September 7, 2008

A tired weekend...

Finally, the weekend is over and tomorrow is another new week to begin with. So many things happening for the past 2 days, therefore the weekend seems to be so short. On Saturday, it was raining the whole day, thus cannot do much apart from staying at home and rest. Then at night, have to attend friend's wedding dinner at City Bayview downtown. The dinner finished quite late and by the time I reached home after dropped off my gal, it was already 12+am. Proceed on to watch my idol Federer to beat Djokovic in 4 sets to enter the US open men's single final till about 3am. The next morning 7+am my friend come over to get me, and then we all gathered together at Tesco before heading to mainland to groom's house to be Heng Tais. Reached back at island to bride's house around 10+am, proceed with all the ceremony till past 12+pm. Me and my driver didn't follow them all back to mainland as he need to accompany his wife to checkup at hospital while I was quite sleepy and tired already. So off i go back to home and had some good rest. Luckily in the evening I managed to spend some nice time enjoying the slow relax hike with my gf and then dinner together even though it's not any high class romantic dinner with quality food. I really love spending times with her, just loving it ! That's all about this weekend. Hopefully I can have a good rest tonight and won't fall asleep tomorrow at work during my internal training for the next 3 days...hahaha. I guess I will need more nescafe for sure tomorrow...hehehehe...

No comments: